Marrickville Family Day Care is currently recruiting new Educators who are seeking a flexible and interesting work environment.
Family Day Care Educators are people who:
- Are passionate about providing quality early childhood education and care
- Have a minimum qualification of a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Want to use their skills and experience working from home
- Earn an income from your own home.
- Choose the days you would like to work to fit in with your family.
- Network with other Educators within the Marrickville scheme through regular meetings, training sessions and playsessions
- Receive ongoing support from highly qualified and experienced professionals from the Coordination Unit through home visits, phone support, ongoing professional training and regular playsessions.
- Implement your own ideas and philosophy with the children and families in your care, developing strong relationships
- Have access to up to date regular training to help extend your knowledge and skills further.
- Have the Marrickville Council brand associated with your service.
What are the advantages of joining Marrickville Family Day Care?
If you are interested in being an Educator with Marrickville Family Day Care:
return it to Marrickville Family Day Care either in person (Petersham Town Hall, 107 Crystal Street, Petersham) or by post (PO Box 14, Petersham NSW 2049). If you are planning to return it in person, please call the coordination Unit on 9335 2235 to make any appointment.